Tuesday 25 October 2011

Seriously Sassy - Maggi Gibson

In this post, I am going to tell you about Maggi Gibson's 'Seriously Sassy' Book 1.
It is an absolutely AMAZING book! For those who are fans of 'Cathy Cassidy' and 'Jacqueline Wilson', you will adore this book.


Blurb:


Thirteen-year-old Sassy is a true twenty-first century girl. She's puzzling out the mysteries of parents, boys and why people can't be more like dolphins, and confronting big questions like...


Can she become a singer-songwriter and save the world too? (More importantly, can she get Dad to pay for a demo?)


And does sharing a chocolate chip muffin with Magnus Menzies mean true love, or just a mid-morning snack...?


I personally thought this book was AMAZING and I am sure you will think that too, but only if your into these books.
It would rate this a ***** - 5 STAR!!


I hope you buy this book and enjoy it as much as I did.
Please leave comments below.


      Jessica xx :)





4 comments:

MiniMagikUser said...

Hi,
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Your blog is brill!
I love Cathy Cassidy and Jacqueline Wilson the're my fave authors.
Maggi Gibson, I havn't read them but i'll try and find some of her books!
See ya!
~ Chloe

Jessica S said...

Hi Chloe,

Thanks for visiting my blog too. Your's is great too!
Cathy Cassidy, Maggi Gibson and Jacqueline Wilson are all AWESOME!!

From Jess xx :)

MiniMagikUser said...

Thanks!
I know whats your fav Cathy Cassidy book?

MiniMagikUser said...

mines prob Scarlett